bibledit-development

Re: [be] 3.7.40 working on Windows

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] 3.7.40 working on Windows
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:14:56 +0200

Congratulations on getting webkit going on windows! I understood earlier
on that this was going to be giving some hardships, but this all was
overcome. Other projects probably are also going to benefit from the way
you made webkit run on windows.

Now, the periodic sync using system (), that must have been an
oversight, and I'll attend to that soon, and will let you know when
that's available. A bug was opened for it.

And a task was opened for bibledit-help using webkit.

Thanks for all the work you do to get the windows people going using
Bibledit.

Teus.