bibledit-development

[be] [task #8017] use/allow xetex as formatter

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8017] use/allow xetex as formatter
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 04:17:21 +0000

Follow-up Comment #13, task #8017 (project bibledit):

Thanks for your useful comments, Dennis.

I managed to get the examples mentioned at
http://confluence.ubs-icap.org/display/TTT/Home to work well.

There is a discussion list about tex-typesettings-tools. About three days ago
I sent a message to:

address@hidden

but there has been no response yet. Any help as to who the list maintainer is
and how to contact him or her would be appreciated.

While everything seems to be going well, and while integration into Bibledit
will take a while so as to do it properly and with a nice GUI front-end, I may
have several questions along the way, and would appreciate being on that
discussion list and have contact with the guru's that write the macro's and
maintain the package.

You mention that you are working on a branch of ptx2pdf that does a little
more. I'd be interested to hear of that, and request access to places or
discussion lists where that new branch is discussed or available.

Thanks for your help, it was good.

Teus.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8017>

  Message sent via/by Savannah