bibledit-development

[be] dictionaries

From: Peter von Kaehne
Subject: [be] dictionaries
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 11:04:03 +0000

There is this project here:

http://www.textonline.org/wiki/Greek_Lexicon_Downloads

Very early still, but they plan to update and improve upon the Strongs
definitions and create a translatable resource.

Someone I know is interested to put his word definitions in there while
they go along with translating - both making their translation more
consistent and producing the beginnings of a Greek-whatever dictionary
along the way.

The markup is very similar to USFM. I looked last night but it may be
that I am blind. Is there anything in bibledit which would support

If not I will create a task ;-)
Peter