bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] cvs

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] cvs
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:30:12 -0500

you need to recheck out the bontz module, update won't be enough, has to be
a full recheckout or you won't see the changes, although you don't have to
erase the old bontz dir if you don't want.  checkout will overwrite it if
you do it in the parent dir.

i added media to the modules list and linked it into the bontz module.
look around in it and see if you like it.  media just sits inside
/bontz/media it isn't anything special
if you want it to be different tell me and i can set it up differently.