bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] bontz bontz.cpp

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] bontz bontz.cpp
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent!  Now might be a good time to do whatever
clever sprite loading system you had in mind, eh?

How fast will it be able to switch back and forth
between tile-scrolling, sprite-moving stuff and
movie-playing?  Would you just layer the movie and
some black on top of everything and keep it all
loaded?  Or is the movie player memory-heavy?  (I
wouldn't think so, but I haven't really snooped in the
code or paid attention to system resources)