carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] FRAUD COMPLAINT

From: eBay
Subject: [Carbone-dev] FRAUD COMPLAINT
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:29:28 +0200

Hello,
A complaint has been filed against you in the Fraud Reporting Form at
eBay.
FRAUD COMPLAINT
Complaint Tracking Number: 2000604522
By: x address@hidden
Item #: 2996804910
Winning Bid: $56.00
Nature of Complaint:
I sent a payment but never received any merchandise.
Text of Complaint: I won an auction for a $500 Pep Boys Gift
Certificate. It was a certificate number which you entered after ordering
online. We were told by Pep Boys, that the certificate number was stolen
and not valid.
In the next 3 days, please visit the Fraud Reporting Form to resolve
this complaint with caseylynncarroll. If you do not do so,
caseylynncarroll will receive information about the appropriate agencies
to contact and/or to file charges against you. Moreover, if these agencies
determine that you have committed fraud, eBay will suspend your membership
privileges.
The Fraud Reporting Form is accessible at :

https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?fraud

Regards, If you are not aware of this item being sold on your ebay account, Please
goto the link below and reactivate your account status.

https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?fraud

Regards,

Thank you,
Fraud Reporting Form