carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re[1]:

From: Whitley Shannon
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re[1]:
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:05:18 +0000

instead! I couldn't walk round Moscow naked, could I? I had to put on what there was, because I was in a hurry to get to the Griboyedov restaurant.' The doctor glanced questioningly at Ryukhin, who mumbled sulkily: 'Yes, that's the name of the restaurant.' 'Aha,' said the doctor, ' but why were you in such a hurry? Did you have an appointment there? ' 'I had to catch the professor,' replied Ivan Nikolayich, glancing nervously round. 'What professor? ' ' Do you know Berlioz? ' asked Ivan with a meaning look. 'You mean . . . the composer? ' Ivan looked puzzled. ' What composer? Oh, yes . . . no, no. The composer just happens to have the same name as Misha Berlioz.' Ryukhin was still feeling too offended to speak, but he had to explain: 'Berlioz, the chairman of MASSOLIT, was run over by a tram this evening at Patriarch's.' 'Don't lie, you--you don't know anything about it,' Ivan burst out at Ryukhin. ' I was there, not you! He made him fall under that tram on purpose! ' 'Did he push him? ' kpftfugsghgtg rgl kogggif gingm g kg kg q g ifq k gtu u itk sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf