carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: test VAhLLtUM

From: Giffard Broderson
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: test VAhLLtUM
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:23:04 -0700

Hi,

P R O Z ^ C
M E R / D / A
V / A G R A
C / A L / S
X ^ N A X
L E V / T R A
S O M ^
V A L / U M
A M B / E N

http://www.manilipasonuk.com

Mountain; and it is also the heart of Thorin. He values it above a river
of gold. I give it to you. It will aid you in your bargaining. Then
Bilbo, not without a shudder, not without a glance of longing, handed
the marvellous stone to Bard, and he held it in his hand, as though
dazed. But how is it yours to give? he asked at last with an effort.
O well! said the hobbit uncomfortably. It isnt exactly; but, well, I