carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Ghislain Florio
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 03:14:13 -0700

D e ea e r H r om y e O u wn r er,

Your c l re b di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV i N r a ea h l e k st m at u e and want I h MM o EDIA s TE c d as g h to s h pe m nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L h OW t ER your monthly p k aym z ent y s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea g ls q we have T i OD r AY:

$ 49 j 0 , 0 w 00 a v s l q ow a e s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 0 q 00 a u s l f ow a v s 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 25 n 0 , 00 i 0 a y s l r ow a f s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 n 00 , 00 x 0 a w s lo p w a c s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V g is l it o o ur web s k it d e

Ghislain Florio , Ap c pr y ova k l Ma t na z ge q r

beauty, stood up in amazement. Even Bard gazed marvelling at it in
silence. It was as if a globe had been filled with moonlight and hung
before them in a net woven of the glint of frosty stars.
This is the Arkenstone of Thrain, said Bilbo, the Heart of the