carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: 490 VjALLtUM

From: Yaron Irving
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: 490 VjALLtUM
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:53:28 -0700

Hi,
X & N A X
V A L \ U M
V \ A G R A
M E R \ D i A
A M B \ E N
L E V \ T R A
P R O Z & C
C \ A L i S
S O M &
http://www.beacesoligo.com

knew now the dwarves errand, or thought he did, and he said to himself:
Very well! Well see! No treasure will come back through Mirkwood
without my having something to say in the matter. But I expect they will
all come to a bad end, and serve them right! He at any rate did not
believe in dwarves fighting and killing dragons like Smaug, and he
strongly suspected attempted burglary or something like it which shows