carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: zylev refnace

From: Marissa Lecompte
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: zylev refnace
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:13:10 -0700

Hi,

$ u 20 u 0,0 y 00 L r oa r n for o q nl k y $ c 82 h 7 month.

B s AD C y RE h DI a T O s k v j isi j t the s w it o e

What else do you suppose a burglar is to do? asked Bilbo angrily.
I was not engaged to kill dragons, that is warriors work, but to steal
treasure. I made the best beginning I could. Did you expect me to trot
back with the whole hoard of Thror on my back? If there is any grumbling