ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Re: Patches to compile CC++ 2 for Win32 with GCC using Min

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: Patches to compile CC++ 2 for Win32 with GCC using Mingw32
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:48:35 +0200 (CEST)

> I was thinking of creating a "win32" directory and a "Makefile.gcc" for
> ccscript and ccuadio to do dll builds thru mingw32 with the hand-coded
> makefiles anyway.  Maybe we could do this for ccrtp at least for now
> until  the toolchain/autoconf/automake stuff catches up for cross
> compiled  win32 dll's.

   Yes, I had already done a makefile for ccrtp and mingw. For ccrtp I
currently have a win32 directory that contains two directories: msvcpp and
mingw32. The first has the workspace/project files of VC++; the second
has a GNUccRTP.mak makefile for mingw32 generated through the script
dsw2mak.awk.

   As for the autotools, the latest versions I have tried are:

   autoconf 2.53
   automake 1.6.2
   libtool 1.4.2a

   I suspect that libtool is the "culprit", looking at its code, it seems
very oriented towards cygwin dlls.