ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] about rtpsend and rtplisten

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] about rtpsend and rtplisten
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:11:44 +0100

        Ah, it may be that you have upgraded ccRTP but dit not
recompile the demos or somehow the demos have been compiled with an
older library/headers. I think that because I saw the following line
in the output:

> > >     Goodby reason:"RTP session being destoryed,GNU ccRTP stack finishing"
                                               ^^

        and that typo was fixed some weeks ago, more or less at the
same time that the problem with sequence numbers was fixed :).

        Take into account that ccRTP uses inlines and templates
extensively, and some dependencies on the library headers may not be
correctly handled by the makefiles generated with some versions of the
autotools. In these cases is generally a good idea to clean and
rebuild everything from scratch.