ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Using ccRTP

From: d99mara
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Using ccRTP
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:35:18 +0200

Hi!

I have a question regarding "things" that must be done in order to use ccRTP.
What libraries need to be linked and what headers must be included?

Curently, I have linked the following libraries (some of them come from
commoncpp, which I have downloaded and installed):
-lccrtp1
-lpthread
-lccext2
-lccgnu2

...and the following headers:
<ccrtp/rtp.h>
<cstdio>
<ctime>

...and I have this in my .cpp-file:
#ifdef  CCXX_NAMESPACES
using namespace ost;
using namespace std;
#endif

When I have this configuration I got the following errors when I comepile (I
use KDevelop):
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `deflate'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `xmlCreatePushParserCtxt'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `inflate'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `xmlParseChunk'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `inflateInit_'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `deflateInit_'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `xmlFreeParserCtxt'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `inflateEnd'
/usr/local/lib/libccext2.so: undefined reference to `deflateEnd'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [rtptest] Error 1
Is there anything that I have missed or have I made something wrong?

Thanks in advance :)
/Marcus