ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Several RTPApplications

From: d99mara
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Several RTPApplications
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:45:53 +0100

Hi!

I am writing a program that includes several RTPApplications. When I try to
call the constructor for RTPSession I provide it with the necessary arguments,
including a specific RTPApplication for each RTPSession. The call looks like
this:

RTPSession *rtp_session = new RTPSession(InetHostAddress((const char*)
local_ip), local_port, 0, 0,
MembershipBookkeeping::defaultMembersHashSize,
&rtp_app);

The compiler says that MembershipBookkeeping::defaultMembersHashSize is
protected. When I try to use another number, the compiler does not complain
about that, but it complains about other things.

What have I done wrong? Isn't it possible to do it this way?

Regards
Marcus