ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Several RTP Applications

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Several RTP Applications
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:13:05 +0100

        Hi,

        MembershipBookkeeping::defaultMembersHashSize is protected
because it is intended to be used only by derived classes. Any
integer, say 11, should work, though thinking it over, a public
constant that gives a good default value for this parameter should be
added.

        What other things do the compiler complain about?