ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] PCMU payload 0 and DTMF (RFP 2388)

From: Paul Carreiro
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] PCMU payload 0 and DTMF (RFP 2388)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:14:51 -0400

Hi:

I’m just wondering if it is possible, with the current release 1.0.2 to be able to receive PCMU payload type 0 and audio/telephone-events (RFP 2388) off of the same port from the same source?  From the examples, it looks like the payload type is specified and I haven’t determined if two PCMU and say dynamic type 100 for audio/telephone-events can be received or will the library ignore the audio if PCMU is specified?

Any info would be of great help.

Thanks,

Paul