ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRtp for win32

From: Sigrid Thijs
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRtp for win32
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:23:07 +0200

Hi,

I noticed too late the following post: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ccrtp-devel/2004-04/msg00007.html.
So I've downloaded ccRTP 1.1.
During compilation I got the following error (in thread.cpp):
....: error C2027: use of undefined type 'ThreadImpl'
....: see declaration of 'ThreadImpl'

The declaration of ThreadImpl references to the following code (in thread.h)
   friend class ThreadImpl;
   class ThreadImpl* priv;

What exactly is the purpose of this? How should this class be defined? Is there somewhere some documentation about this that I overlooked? I noticed that in ccpp2 version 1.1.0 ThreadImpl is defined in private.h
Why Is this left out in the embedded version with ccRTP1.1?

Sigrid