ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRtp-1.1.1 compiling error

From: Scott Lowrey
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRtp-1.1.1 compiling error
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:14:32 -0500

You can fix this by inserting the name of the union into the UDPSocket references.  Look at the header file and you'll see what I mean.  Sorry I don't have the code handy right now.

Laurielle LEA wrote:
Hi,

I'm new in the mailing list (I have fedora core 2).
I have download ccrtp-1.1 in SourceForge website, and
when I type "make" I have this:

In file included from socket.cpp:46:
ccrtp/channel.h: In member function `void
   ost::RTPBaseUDPIPv4Socket::setPeer(const
ost::IPV4Address&, short unsigned
   int)':
ccrtp/channel.h:158: error: 'union
ost::UDPSocket::<anonymous>' has no member
   named 'sin_family'
ccrtp/channel.h:159: error: 'union
ost::UDPSocket::<anonymous>' has no member
   named 'sin_addr'
ccrtp/channel.h:160: error: 'union
ost::UDPSocket::<anonymous>' has no member
   named 'sin_port'

Anybody has a suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Laurielle