ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] [ccrtp] Questions about STUN and delay to send sound

From: Laurielle LEA
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] [ccrtp] Questions about STUN and delay to send sound
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:38:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

above all thanks for your help, I got ccrtp from cvs
and it works very well.
I have 2 RTPsession, for sending and receiving. But
when I make a second call, I send sound with delay.
What is the way to solve it? I think it's with ioctl,
but I don't know the way.
Other question about STUN.
When I a symmetric NAT, should I use one RTPSession or
2 RTPDuplex or SymmetricRTPSession(but
SymmetricRTPSession it's the same that RTPSession)?
And if I have Port Restricted Cone, I must force the
port but which port?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Laurielle

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com