ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps

From: Sebastien Cote
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:04:42 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to ccRTP and I'm trying to figure out how the listener should get the
timestamp for a packet/adu.

I couldn't find anything, so right now I've added a getTimestamp() method to the
AppDataUnit class which returns datablock->getTimestamp(). This way I can call
getTimestamp() on each ADU I receive. The first ADU gives me the constant
offset which is added to each timestamp.

Could anybody give me advice on the right way to do this? Please CC me any reply
since I'm not a member of this list.

Thank you,

Sebastien Cote