ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps

From: Sebastien Cote
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:30:20 -0500

Hi Frederico,

You are right, that would solve my problem. Another question: if I keep calling
getData() with the timestamp returned by getFirstTimestamp(), can I be sure I
will get the packets in the right order or do I need my own jitter buffer?

And is there any reason the timestamp isn't available from the AppDataUnit? To
me, it's seems as useful as the packet size.

Thanks a lot,

Sebastien