ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] memory leak

From: Nadgouda Anal
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] memory leak
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:49:29 -0800

Hi all

I am Anal Nadgouda from Kodiak Networks. I am using ccrtp-1.1.2 for some of my application. We have compiled ccRTP for Enterprise Linux platform.

When I create a TRTPSessionBase object(on heap) and do some takeInDataPacket and delete the TRTPSessionBase object, then it looks like all the memory allocated by the TRTPSessionBase is not getting freed. I confirmed it by looking at RSS column of summary displayed by top command.

The typical behavior is while I am doing a takeInDataPacket the RSS filed of top summary keeps on increasing by 60 to 64 kbytes and when I delete the session object the memory usage is not coming down.

Can any body tell me if it is a leak or I am doing something wrong?

I appreciate any help in this regards.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anal N