ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Reg running ccRTP demos

From: varadharajan
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Reg running ccRTP demos
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:15:02 +0530 (IST)

sir ,
    I have installed ccRTP 1.3.0 in my Fedora core system.When i compile the
demo programs given under the package , i encounter some errors.I ve
attached the errorlog with this mail.Kindly help me in finding out the
soln.
I also want to know what r the values can i  extract NTP timestamp,RTP
timestamp,octet count ,delay  from a RTCP packet sent from a sender in the
receiver.
                                                        With regards,

S.Varadharajan.