ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] SIP soft phone using ccRTP

From: Michel de Boer
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] SIP soft phone using ccRTP
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:50:21 +0200

Hi David, Federico,

I thought you might be interested in a project using ccRTP. As a fun project at home I have been working at a SIP soft phone. I wrote the SIP stack myself, but didn't feel like writing an RTP stack too. So I used ccRTP to handle RTP. It worked quite fine and am happy
to use it. Here you can find the result:

www.twinklephone.com

Cheers,
Michel