ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Can not transfer the video stream fastly!

From: Seven Pham
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Can not transfer the video stream fastly!
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:26:54 +0700

Dear all!
I 'm using the ccRTP to transfer the video stream. I set the
scheduling timeout 100000 and the expire Timeout is 1000000 in the
session send. And in the session receive , their value are 10000 and
1000000. The payload type is DynamicPayloadType(100, 90000). And this
is the source code for sending:

#define PERIOD 100 //send 10fps
#define PACKET_SIZE 176*144*3/2 //YUV frame
TimerPort::setTimer(PERIOD);
for( int i = 0 ; (count > 0) ; i++ ){

                        count = fread(buffer, 1, PACKET_SIZE, videoinput);
                        if( count > 0 ){
                                // send an RTP packet, providing timestamp,
                                socket->putData(PACKET_SIZE*i,
buffer,PACKET_SIZE);
                        }

                        // Let's wait for the next cycle
                        Thread::sleep(TimerPort::getTimer());
                        TimerPort::incTimer(PERIOD);
                }
But it can not send the packet as fast as i want to. it only send them
approximately one frame per seccond. I checked the run() function in
the rtp.h, the value timeout that it gets from the
getSchedulingTimeout() function is not smaller 1000. so it can not
call dispatchDataPacket() function to send out the packet.I don'n how
to fix them, please help me.
Thanks!