ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] out of band dtmf

From: Michel de Boer
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] out of band dtmf
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:00:31 +0200

You would identify the packet by checking the type: adu->getType()
If the type equals the dynamic payload type that indicates a
telephone-event then it is rfc2833 dtmf.

What value is used for the payload type must be negotiated via
signaling before the RTP stream is established.

Michel

Dan Weber wrote:
If I am handling rtp streams with rfc2833 dtmf, how do I identify a
packet received that is dtmf?

Dan