ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Segmentation fault with the ccRTP 1.3.4

From: zze-ACIHD CLAQUIN M ext RD-CORE-LAN
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Segmentation fault with the ccRTP 1.3.4
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:28:06 +0200

Hello,
I  use ccRTP 1.3.4 and mandrake 10.1.
I have just started to develop programs, so I have used audiorx.cpp and audiotx.cpp (find in demo repertory).
I have 2 programs:
First program: I have created 70 threads, and each thread creates a ccRTP_AudioReceiver. After 5 seconds,the thread destroys ccRTP_AudioReceiver, waits 1 second and restarts (creation, wait, destruction…..)

The second program does the same with ccRTP_AudioTransmitter.

After 10/20 minutes I get a segmentation fault.

If I don't send data (remove the line socket->putData(….)), all seems ok, but after 10 hours, I get a segmentation fault.

If I remove the socket declaration, my program runs over days with no problems.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Marc