ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Sending RTCP packets

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Sending RTCP packets
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:26:15 +0200

Hi, basically you have two options to get info from RTCP packet.

The first is shown in the example rtplisten: redefining virtuals such
as onGotSR and onGotRR -which get as parameters structures for the
RTCP reports. If you want rtpsend to report the reception of RTCP
packets, just add the redefinitions of virtuals such as onGotSR,
onGotRR, etc. This will give you access to all RTCP packets.

The other and simpler option is using the methods getMRSenderInfo and
getMRReceiverInfo, which will provide just the most recently received
sender/receiver reports for a source.