ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] I have some doubt in ccrtplib

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] I have some doubt in ccrtplib
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:00:18 +0200

Hi,

1. If you want to get jitter values as recommended in the standard,
the best way to do so is retrieving the info from RTCP packets. Beware
that a not fully tested fix for jitter calculation was made yesterday
in CVS, as it was buggy. Anyway, if you want to do any low-level
operations on the RTP packets, you can write your own class inherited
from AppDataUnit that provides access to the IncomingRTPPkt class.

2. Yes, I think we should add the onGotRR, onGotSR, etc stuff to the
rtpsend demo. It wasn't added at the time just as a way to keep the
example code short, but it is confusing that these virtuals are used
only on the rtplisten side.

HTH.