ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Problem about the rtpduphello demo of ccrtp

From: Kun Niu
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Problem about the rtpduphello demo of ccrtp
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:14:21 +0800

Dear all,

I've recently been trying to use ccrtp for my program.
I successfully compiled commoncpp ccrtp with Visual Studio 2003.
And the rtphello demo worked quite well for me.
But when I change to rtpduphello demo, the following error appeared on
my screen:

This is rtpduphello, a very simple test program for ccRTP.
Strike [Enter] when you are fed up.
haoniukun is going to talk to perself through 172.16.32.107...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to make my program run?
Thanks in advance and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Kun