ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Retrieving RTCP receiver info

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Retrieving RTCP receiver info
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:46:49 +0100

In that case, the SyncSourceLink stuff should be made public (part of
it at least). We could introduce some additional interface to access
that stuff (jitter, fraction lost, etc.) from the SyncSource
class. That way, all the internally computed stats on reception from
any source could be publically accessed.

I would like to hear suggestions on this issue.