ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] RTP Multicast TTL

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] RTP Multicast TTL
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:22:51 -0500

But a good idea :). If a current base class constructor is changed, maybe we should bump the version (to 1.4.0), since linkage will be broken. But it seems a large version jump for such a small change :). We could also just redo the library versioning in configure.ac (LT_VERSION) to 1:0, and this too will mark for binary images that this is an incompatible revision with programs compiled against prior releases.

Federico Montesino Pouzols wrote:
Ooops, I'm afraid this didn't get to the list...