ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] problems receiving RTP on Windows 2000 Server?

From: Brian Davis
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] problems receiving RTP on Windows 2000 Server?
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone else experienced problems receiving RTP on a Windows 2000 server?

I am using ccrtp-1.4.1 and commoncpp2-1.4.1.  My test client is a simple MRCP client, using ccrtp to receive text-to-speech audio data.  The received audio is distorted because much of the audio data is never received.  Using Ethereal, I can see that the UDP packets arrive at the server, but only approximately 1 out of every 3 packets is read/received by ccRTP.

Is this a known problem, and if so, is there a solution or a work-around?

Regards,
Brian