ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:55:55 +0200

All,

I did an CVS checkout of ccRTP and did some changes to bring in SRTP.

Running "reconfig" and ./configure complaint about the m4 macro
"OST_CCXX2_VERSION([$REQUIRES])". I checked the m4 subdirectory
of ccrtp and grep'ed CCXX - no such thing found. Where is this fine
m4 macro located?

I did a manual setup of the commoncpp path /usr/include/cc++2 (I'm running a
SUSE 10.1 and have commoncpp2-1.3.21-11 and commoncpp2-devel-1.3.21-11
installed).

After I was able to compile the ccrtp/src I figured that the top
level Makefile misses the "demo" subdirectory as target. I added
this in Makefile.am as well.

When trying to build ccrtptest I got quite some complaints about
missing references - probably the commoncpp (libccgnu2 ?) lib wasn't
in the link path. Is this also related to the above mentioned
OST_CXX2* m4 macro problem?

Can someone shed some light on the overall build process of ccRTP
and if it is stable when getting the stuff from CVS?

Regards,
Werner