ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems building ccRTP lib and demo programs
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:55:05 +0200

David,

thanks for the info - the macro was indeed in the location you mentioned.
Maybe it wasn't copied over to ccrtp/m4 because I installed GNU Common C++
_after_ I did the first reconfig run. It seems that any later run of
reconfig does not automatically copy new macros. However, the whole
stuff compiles very smooth now.

I can start with the real work (testing) :-) .

Regards,
Werner