ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] RTP to RTCP

From: arcon media
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] RTP to RTCP
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:46:09 +0200

Hello,

I use the VLC of videolan.org as Encoder for Live streams. These streams are then sent as RTP. These Live streams shall be sent to a helix server. Unfortunately, the VLC cannot make any RTCP packages. These are needed by the helix server.

The Helixcommuntity wrote me:
“You could write a program that receives and relays VLC's RTP packets to the server and generates appropriate RTCP packets and sends those, too. “

Is this possible with ccRTP?

Can I make one kind of transducer with the help of ccRTP after the VLC? How can I solve the task with the help of ccRTP?

Thank you for your help.

Brian