ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Patches and files for SRTP support

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Patches and files for SRTP support
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:17:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Werner, I'll try to integrate your SRTP code a bit later today or
tomorrow. I have not looked at your patches yet, but from what I've
just skimmed in previous mails your approach seems pretty good.

I'll let you know as soon as it is integrated, if there is any issue and
if I come up with some idea for error handling. Also, if you plan to work
on that issues and have a savannah account, I think David could give you
write access to CVS so that your progress is not slowed down.