ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP modifications

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP modifications
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:59:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Yaniv,

For now, I've committed 1) and 2) to CVS.

For 2), I made a little modification, I renamed setInitialSeqNum to
setNextSeqNum, as I understand that the method is intended to be used
at any time in general and not only at the beginning of an RTP stream,
┬┐do you think the name change is appropriate, or did I misunderstood
that point?

As for 3), let me also a bit of time to think if we can come up with a
solution that satisfies everyone.

Also, I found your comments pretty clarifying, so If you agree, I will
add them to the docs.