ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Re: Ccrtp-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

From: Yaniv Levy
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: Ccrtp-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:51:17 +0300

Hi Yaniv,

For now, I've committed 1) and 2) to CVS.

For 2), I made a little modification, I renamed setInitialSeqNum to
setNextSeqNum, as I understand that the method is intended to be used
at any time in general and not only at the beginning of an RTP stream,
¿do you think the name change is appropriate, or did I misunderstood
that point?

You got it right.

As for 3), let me also a bit of time to think if we can come up with a
solution that satisfies everyone.

Also, I found your comments pretty clarifying, so If you agree, I will
add them to the docs.

No problem, Great.  I hope that my  comments regarding (3) were clear enough.

Thank you,
Yaniv Levy