ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Re: Ccrtp-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

From: Yaniv Levy
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: Ccrtp-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:51:17 +0300

Hi Yaniv,

For now, I've committed 1) and 2) to CVS.

For 2), I made a little modification, I renamed setInitialSeqNum to
setNextSeqNum, as I understand that the method is intended to be used
at any time in general and not only at the beginning of an RTP stream,
┬┐do you think the name change is appropriate, or did I misunderstood
that point?

You got it right.

As for 3), let me also a bit of time to think if we can come up with a
solution that satisfies everyone.

Also, I found your comments pretty clarifying, so If you agree, I will
add them to the docs.

No problem, Great.  I hope that my  comments regarding (3) were clear enough.

Thank you,
Yaniv Levy