ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Understanding GPL and ccRTP

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Understanding GPL and ccRTP
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:06:50 +0200

David,

as I'm not very familiar with this license stuff I just want you to
know that the original SRTP code is LGPL licensed. However, I did some
testing (make it interoperable with other SRTP implementations) and
additions to it, removing bugs, some code cleanup etc.

As for the ZRTP code: this was done entirely by myself. As a first
shot I released it for minisip using their LGPL. If there is a requirement
to change some stuff in this part please let me know.

Regards,
Werner