ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] configure without srtp

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] configure without srtp
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:35:27 -0500

I would be happy to distribute a new point release with that change when it is ready.

Werner Dittmann wrote:
Just looked at the code - IMHO its possible with a few changes inside
the CryptoContext source. Just give me a day or two and I can check in
the modifications.

Regards,
Werner

David Sugar wrote:
And I think this is a valid reason to investigate if we can get
--disable-srtp to build cleanly again.  If you would like to make a
patch that makes this possible, we could look at the possibility of
incorporating it for the next release.  I have built past versions for
embedded use also, using open embedded.

Rini van Zetten wrote:
Hi Werner,

Thanks for your answer.
We want to use the ccRTP on an embedded system so exclude dependencies on
other libraries is preferred.

Regards,
Rini

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner Dittmann"