ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] asynchronous source problem

From: Rini van Zetten
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] asynchronous source problem
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:45:06 +0100

Hello all,

I've a problem which i think is caused by the fact that my source is asynchronous.

Lets explain my setup :

RTP clock rate = 90000

i send 5 frames a second so my timestamp increases with 90000/5 = 18000

Using this setup, everything works fine for several minutes.
After a while it stops sending and repeatly calls onExpireSend.

As the Putdata is called from my framegrabber callback functions i measured the time between each call and found that it is about 200150 us.
Can that be the problem ? because after a while the timestamp from my Putdata and the timestamp from the library are too far away ?

Any solution ?

Regards,
Rini van Zetten