ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Newbie question

From: Rasmus Erfurt
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Newbie question
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:15:36 +0100

Hi,

Similarly to Mr. Ferenc Kovacs, I have a multithreaded program based on
rtplisten and rtpsend demoapps.

For some reason a am loosing memory fairly rapidly(and segfaulting), and thus
I started looking for packets that wasn't deallocated properly. Doing this I
found that deallocating the AppDataUnit passed to the application via
getData(), doesn't deallocate the original packet buffer[] passed into the
RTP stack via takeInDataPacket().

I spend a good couple of hours stringsearching the code for the deallocation
spot, but I am no C++ Einstein, so I might have overlooked it somehow.

Where is the packet data deallocated and in case it isn't how am I supposed to
do it ?

Regards

Rasmus