ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Packets stuck in queue, not sent

From: victor cionca
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Packets stuck in queue, not sent
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I'm trying to integrate rtp support into a distributed
CORBA Components framework as streaming support. I
have to integrate the RTPSession at Component
Container level.

The transmitter loads packages in the outgoing queue
but only one package is received at the other end. The
getSendPacketCount shows 1 (sometime 0) and isSending
returns true. When I run ngrep as network monitor it
confirms: only one package is received at the
destination.

Since the packages are not transmitted I don't think
it's a matter of the right timestamp.

I just transferred the ccrtp examples (sender and
receiver) into the framework. Appart from threading
issues it should work ok, shouldn't it? Do I have to
try another implementation?

Thank you,
Victor Cionca