ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Processing RTCP Packets

From: s050893
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Processing RTCP Packets
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 04:06:47 +0200 (Romance Daylight Time)

Hi,

I have just redefined the virtual function of onGotSR in the example of
rtplisten to acquire the information of that sender report. I only add

"cout << getMRSenderInfo(source)->getPacketCount() << endl;  " at last of
the function of onGotSR, but it indicate error which is undefined
reference to QueueRTCPManager::getMRSenderInfo().

So I try another way and I add

"cout << (int)SR.sinfo.packetCount << endl;" at the last of the function
of onGotSR, this time no errors in the compiling. But it cannot display
the right packet count at all, too big or even negative.

I wonder what is wrong with these two ways. and is there any other way to
get the RTCP information in the real time?

Thanks!!!