ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Extending ccRTP to support DCCP protocol

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Extending ccRTP to support DCCP protocol
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:30:13 -0400

There is an additional complexity in ccrtp, since it actually uses
templates to construct the functional stack.

I like this idea very much, and I would be happy to take a patch in for
the common c++ part for a DCCPSocket class right away.  I wish someone
would do something similar for RDP messaging so one can do a
send/receive/reply style messaging system easily on top of udp as a
generic RDP socket service :).