ccrtp-devel

RE: [Ccrtp-devel] 1/2 of packets are droped - Solved

From: Eren AYKOC
Subject: RE: [Ccrtp-devel] 1/2 of packets are droped - Solved
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:38:04 +0200

Hi,

I’ve managed to solve the problem.

One cycle in the while loop of SingleThreadRTPSession::run() was taking nearly 60 milliseconds and therefore every 1 of 2  packets become expired. I saw that setCancel method (which calls Thread::sleep(1)) made the thread sleep much more than 1 millisecond. When I changed Thread::yield() method to sleep(0) in  commoncpp\src\thread.cpp (line 1198) my problem was solved.

Sincerely,

Eren