ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] CMake based configuration for ccRTP

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] CMake based configuration for ccRTP
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:47:11 -0500

I am in favor of supporting cmake, especially if we can do it alongside
the existing autotools.  Yes, we need to do this down the stack,
including of course common c++ and there has already been one person
experimenting with commonc++ cmake.  I also actually do want to use
cmake in ucommon and sipwitch as well.