ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] CMake based configuration for ccRTP

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] CMake based configuration for ccRTP
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:33:21 +0100

David,

thanks for the fast reply. I'll do some enhacements on the
cmake files and check them in during the next days.

I wrote some cmake macros and copied/modified some existing
cmake macros (in the project specific cmake Modules directory)
to better support the creation of source distribution and
RPM packages.

Regards,
Werner